To become successful any software testing company should find a balance between cost and revenues. Budgets and revenues apply not only to the period of the development and testing, but to the whole lifecycle of the application.
5 Advices on How to Make Software Testing and Development More Effective:
- Keep the low formality level;
- Project team should not be quantitative;
- Take the humblest toolset that will meet your requirements;
- Perform as many types of software testing as possible to one software product;
- Apply the simplest possible approval procedure.
For effective performance of software testing, especially for automated testing andload testing, it is necessary to find the most operative form of communication. The quicker your aims are understood, the more effective your communication in software testing company is.
The poorest way is to send a text information document without any explanation or possibility to ask questions about it. Try to keep in your mind how a communication channel is used.
Traceability will help you with tracing why certain decisions were made and by whom. Also it will help with keeping business requirements, high level and detailed software requirements, test cases and implemented functionality in line.