by Nataliia Vasylyna | July 12, 2011 10:00 am
Basic Elements of Usability Testing:
1. Controlled and sometimes vast interviewing and probing of the partakers by the test moderator.
2. Use of a specimen pattern of end users which may or may not be randomly chosen.
3. Accumulation of quantitative and qualitative performance and preference measures.
4. Proposal of betterment to the product design.
5. Observation of end users who either use or review a representation of the product.
6. Development of research questions or test purposes rather than hypotheses.
7. Representation of the actual work environment.
Source URL: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2011/07/12/basic-elements-of-usability-testing/
Copyright ©2020 QATestLab Blog