The Necessity Of Automation
by Nataliia Vasylyna | August 26, 2011 10:00 am
If there are no automated tools for regression testing the main attention focus on manual testing, aimed to re-affirm the ‘known’ state of software after modifications. This may tie up a great quantity of high-priced resources or simply avert changes from being delivered successfully at short notice.
In these conditions pressures can lead to the shipping of software which has not been enough re-tested after modifications. It also can be dreadful after-effects.
To keep competitive ability, software developers must be able to implement changes to software rapidly and dependable.
To support quick change, testing must consequently be both complete and rapid, leaving little option but to automate the testing process.
- Test Automation Of Software
- The basic definitions of automated software testing
- Test Automation Authoring Is Harder Than It sounds
- How automation testing can help your software development process
- Necessity of Software Test Automation
- Test Automation Of Software: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2011/06/17/test-automation-of-software/
- The basic definitions of automated software testing: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2011/05/05/the-basic-definitions-of-automated-software-testing/
- Test Automation Authoring Is Harder Than It sounds: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2011/03/07/test-automation-authoring-is-harder-than-it-sounds/
- How automation testing can help your software development process: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2011/03/03/how-automation-testing-can-help-your-software-development-process/
- Necessity of Software Test Automation: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2012/02/03/the-necessity-of-software-test-automation/
Source URL: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2011/08/26/the-necessity-of-automation/
Copyright ©2019 QATestLab Blog