Errors during Mobile Testing Under Real Life Condition
by Nataliia Vasylyna | January 15, 2014 10:00 am
Software products are utilized not only under ideal conditions, when the Internet connection is strong, the battery is charged and the device is not moved during operation. More often people operate with mobile applications when situation is far from being perfect.
That is why executing mobile testing, desktop testing or web site testing it is recommended to check the software functioning in situations that happen in real life. For instance, interacting with the program on the move when the battery is low and the networking connection unstable.
A software testing company confirms that much more software bugs occur under real life conditions that if the software works in ideal environment.
In Course of Performing Mobile Testing in Real Life Situations, the Next Defects Most Often Happen:
- the software product may operate slowly; so it is wise to execute load testing and performance testing under real life conditions;
- the software product may freeze up and not respond;
- the software product may crash;
- the software product may go into endless loop switching on and off some functions or connecting to a network;
- error messages may be absent or not informative.
Error messages are very important element of any application. They must provide the user with clear information about what has gone wrong. That is why error messages should be considered in course of any web site testing, desktop testing or mobile application testing.
- Expected Bugs during Mobile Testing
- Top Android Devices to choose for Testing Apps in 2019
- Effective Mobile Application Testing
- What not to Forget During Mobile Application Testing?
- Specific Features of the Mobile App Testing
- Expected Bugs during Mobile Testing: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2014/01/30/what-are-important-issues-in-course-of-mobile-testing/
- Top Android Devices to choose for Testing Apps in 2019: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2019/08/15/android-device-for-testing/
- Effective Mobile Application Testing: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2017/04/11/mobile-app-testing/
- What not to Forget During Mobile Application Testing?: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2015/10/07/mobile-application-testing/
- Specific Features of the Mobile App Testing: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2015/08/14/features-mobile-testing/
Source URL: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2014/01/15/what-errors-do-frequently-happen-during-mobile-testing-under-real-life-condition/
Copyright ©2019 QATestLab Blog