Have to Save Time During Manual Testing?
by Nataliia Vasylyna | December 26, 2014 10:00 am
It is often vital to carry out mobile testing, desktop testing and web site testing in short terms as time limitations of a project are usually tight.
That is why test engineers always elaborate new methods of improving efficiency of tests execution. Among known ways of diminishing time of carrying out tests is automated testing. If the suitable tests are automated, they allow to save much time and efforts.
Various ways of increasing effectiveness of manual testing have also been elaborated.
Among Methods of Optimizing Execution of Manual Tests Are:
- utilization of auto-fill function of a browser; it is applied for web site testing; using it the tester can fill all the required fields of the software with one click of the mouse; this way time needed on filing all the forms and fields manually will be saved;
- ordering test-cases based on the application structure; the tester will execute in turns all the test-cases related to the software page before moving to another one.
There are many other useful methods and techniques of performing different testing types. A professional test engineer should always follow tendencies and best practices and apply them in his or her work. One should also be creative and invent his or her own methods of increasing efficiency of software testing.
Learn more from QATestLab
- Software Testing & QA: Not-boring Explanation (for Dummies)
- Benefits of Automation Testing for CIOs
- TOP 10 Best Time Tracking Software of 2019
- Software Testing & QA: Not-boring Explanation (for Dummies): https://blog.qatestlab.com/2020/06/30/software-testing-explanation/
- Benefits of Automation Testing for CIOs: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2019/08/06/cios-automation-testing/
- TOP 10 Best Time Tracking Software of 2019: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2019/08/01/top-time-tracking-software/
Source URL: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2014/12/26/2-methods-of-saving-time-during-manual-software-testing/
Copyright ©2021 QATestLab Blog unless otherwise noted.