How Prepare Requirements Before Banking App Testing?
by Nataliia Vasylyna | January 19, 2015 10:00 am
Before entering upon mobile application testing, desktop testing and web site testing one should study the application requirements. Sometimes it is necessary to gather and clarify the requirements first. It is often the case in course of verification of banking software products.
Manual and automated testing of banking applications require deep knowledge in banking and finances, often experts with specialized knowledge are needed, for example, specialists in money transfer and so on.
In Order to Make Sure That All the Essential Requirements of the Banking Application Are Considered, it is Necessary:
- to study functional requirements of the program;
- to look at the requirements from the point of view of the end-users, to find out whether the end-users demands are met;
- to involve experts in various niches of banking and accounting, especially if the program involves different modules for different operations;
- to show the gathered requirements to all the project members, in the first place to those, who are responsible for the software workflows and business rules.
Then test engineers elaborate test plan, test procedures, and test cases. All the gathered requirements should be covered with the tests.
Functional testing, usability testing, user interface testing and other testing types of a banking application cannot be properly performed without domain knowledge in this field.
- Specifics of Security Testing of Banking App
- Why is Verification of Banking App Databases Complex?
- What are Main Aspects of Banking Application Testing?
- Negative Test Scenarios for Banking Testing
- Specifics of Security Testing of Banking App: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2015/01/21/what-is-specificity-of-security-testing-of-a-banking-application/
- Why is Verification of Banking App Databases Complex?: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2015/01/20/why-is-verification-of-banking-application-databases-complex/
- What are Main Aspects of Banking Application Testing?: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2015/01/16/what-are-main-aspects-of-banking-application-testing/
- Negative Test Scenarios for Banking Testing: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2016/10/25/banking-system-testing/
Source URL: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2015/01/19/how-to-verify-and-prepare-requirements-before-banking-application-testing/
Copyright ©2019 QATestLab Blog