Top 8 Questions for Mobile Testing Interview
by Nataliia Vasylyna | November 25, 2016 7:54 am
Software testing is a rather specific kind of activity, containing interrelated and complementary processes. Usually, the test procedure presupposes checking of various software products.
Mobile checking – a special line of work which requires the awareness of a certain terminology and theoretical knowledge, skills, and experience. That is why software testing company hires the future employees in a very responsible manner.
What Are Favorite Questions During Mobile Testing Interview?
- How forward compatibility testing may be executed? The answer: with the help of the last versions of the mobile applications.
- What are the latest versions of iOS and Android OS? The answer: iOS 10/Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- What mobile automation testing tools do you know? The answer: Robotium, Ranorex, Appium, Silk Mobile, and many-many others.
- What kind of bug-tracking systems may be utilized for mobile testing? The answer: Jira, Bugzilla, Mantis. The same ones as for any other kind of checking.
- What does the WAP abbreviation mean? The answer: Wireless Application Protocol, applied in the Internet applications.
- How many types of mobile apps do you know? The answer: these are three of them: native apps, web apps, and hybrid apps.
- How will you test the screen sizes of devices? The answer: via emulator.
- Is there any difference between mobile application testing and mobile device testing? The answer: yes, the aim of the first one is to test an application on the mobile device and the second one means checking of the device itself.
Learn more from QATestLab
- How to create a competitive Nutrition App? QA is the answer
- Why mobile apps fail
- Manual Testing: How to Begin?
- mobile device testing: http://mobile.qatestlab.com/
- How to create a competitive Nutrition App? QA is the answer: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2021/08/02/how-to-create-a-competitive-nutrition-app-qa-is-the-answer/
- Why mobile apps fail: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2017/09/25/why-mobile-apps-fail/
- Manual Testing: How to Begin?: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2016/09/12/manual-testing-start/
Source URL: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2016/11/25/mobile-testing-interview/
Copyright ©2021 QATestLab Blog unless otherwise noted.