3 Main Features of Successful Software Testing
by Nataliia Vasylyna | July 10, 2015 10:27 am
Talking about software product testing it should be underlined that the main requirement to testing is its effectiveness. That means that QA leads, Project Managers and testers should combine the allocated budget and testing procedures so as to achieve the maximum quality.
Each software testing company has experience of work with customers who allocate too meager budget on the project and expect too much from the test team. For example, the customer wanted the testing team to perform automated testing to reduce time costs. But after release the product still has bugs because automated testing is not always a panacea – manual testing is also very important.
Performing Software Testing One Should Be Guided by 3 Criteria:
- Proper interaction. This point implies, that the customer accessibly outlines the main objectives to be achieved as a result of testing. The testing team performs necessary procedures and keeps in touch with the customer.
- The correct emphasis. Every desktop or mobile application testing is oriented on discovering all the defects in the application, its part or aspect. But in some situations it is better to reduce time of the testing procedure in order to meet the deadline. Some projects are limited in budget and it is more preferable to spend less time but to save the expenses.
- Professionalism. A professional software testing company always cares about its clients’ interests. Before proceeding to verification of the software QA leads inform the clients about the best solutions taking into account the project peculiarities and clients’ desires. But it is always up to the clients to make decisions.
- How Can a Tester Improve His Working Process?
- Software Testing: Say No to Narrow Thinking
- Are Changes in Testing Good?
- How to Define Effectiveness of Software Testing
- How to Perform High Quality Software Testing?
- How Can a Tester Improve His Working Process?: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2016/09/26/improve-working-process/
- Software Testing: Say No to Narrow Thinking: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2016/07/14/test-execution-thinking/
- Are Changes in Testing Good?: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2015/09/25/good-testing-changes/
- How to Define Effectiveness of Software Testing: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2015/07/13/questions-define-effectiveness/
- How to Perform High Quality Software Testing?: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2014/02/18/how-to-perform-high-quality-software-testing/
Source URL: https://blog.qatestlab.com/2015/07/10/features-of-successful-testing/
Copyright ©2020 QATestLab Blog