Then you should analyze the following statements:
2. It is important to have the property of testing repeatability.
3. Each test case should have expected result.
4. Automation saves time and money.
5. All tests are based on a model of what should be tested.
6. Sufficiently good quality (good enough) is not good enough.
7. Undocumented test cannot be improved.
8. It is better to use the term defect rather than a bug / error.
9. Exploratory testing is useful practice.
10. Uncertainty and ambiguity should be excluded from the requirements.
- No Related Posts